IT and Infrastructure
Share this job:
Software & IT Applications Engineer – Munich, Germany
Position: Software & IT Applications Engineer
Location: Munich, Germany
We are a global leader within the Automation industry sector located in Munich, Germany and we have a wonderful opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join our field division. You will work mainly with the Software project team within our research and development division. You will be responsible for working closely with existing clients using their software and hardware knowledge to help define deployment methodologies, technical specifications, configuration and customisation for this market leading set of embedded software tools. Within this role of Applications Engineer you will work with many organisations from different industry sectors including Automotive, Scientific, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace.
Key skills and experience:
- You should have a relevant engineering degree/qualification in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- In your previous role you should have experience of providing technical support and product support for hardware and software projects.
- Experience of embedded software skills.
- Experience of Micro-controllers, (M.PIC preferable however not essential).
- Electrical & Hardware design.
- Software programming.
- C/C++, Python (robotics programming), Ladder Logic, G-Code.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience of Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills and able to present to senior team members.
To apply for this Application Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ