Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Application and Development Engineer
CNC Application and Development Engineer (also suitable for Application Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, NPI Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager)
Midlands, commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, Droitwich, Redditch, Worcester, Kidderminster, Tewkesbury
Negotiable, depending on the level of experience & industry knowledge
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Applications and Development Engineer to join our business, whilst we undergo a period of growth. As the CNC Applications and Development Engineer you will work with colleagues and customers to help develop and evaluate activities on CNC machines located at our site, and on occasions on customer sites. We are particularly interested in applications from candidates who have experience with the following:
- Experience with CNC machining, CNC machine tools, including multitasking turning and milling with automation.
- Experience of turning and milling CNC machining process technologies.
- Prior experience with CAD CAM and five axis machining.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with technical sales engineers, application engineers, customers, and new clients.
- Experience with training junior colleagues, apprentices and supporting customers with training.
- Specific activities will include machine tool cutting performance development, CAD/ CAM evaluation and optimisation, machine tool measurement processed development, cutting tooling and work holding solution development and optimisation.
- Ideally qualifications to include a HNC/HNC/apprenticeship in Engineering,(relevant industry experience will also be considered).
To apply for this CNC Application and Development vacancy please click on the apply button.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ