General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Air Conditioning Engineer
Position: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: Midlands or NorthWest
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join our rapidly expanding business. As an Air Conditioning Engineer, you will need to identify faults with the air conditioners and perform on-site repairs. It may be necessary to clean the AC units, and it is crucial to identify the required parts for ordering/replacing.
Skills and experience required for the Air Conditioning Engineer vacancy:
- FGAS 2079 Level 1 qualification
- NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (Minimum Level 2)
- Installation experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in air-conditioning fault-finding service and maintenance
- Willingness to travel
- Projects Experience (Desired)
- Danfoss Turbocar experience (Desired)
Additional Benefits for the Air Conditioning Engineer vacancy:
- Annual performance bonus up to 10%
- Call out Rota 1 in 6 paid at £100 per week.
- Overtime on Saturday is at time and a half.
- Double pay for overtime on a Sunday.
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
If you believe you possess the relevant experience and are interested in applying for the Air Conditioning Engineer position, please click the apply button below.
Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment, a specialist agency that sources engineers for the Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering, and Manufacturing sectors.