£30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Ref: 32415
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Position: Account Manager
Location: Oldbury, Birmingham
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + company benefits
Industry: Previous experience working in the leisure, hospitality, retail sectors would be highly beneficial, however we would also consider applicants from wider industry sectors such as Account Managers from engineering, manufacturing, automotive or aerospace sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our growing business based in Oldbury, Birmingham. We specialise in providing bespoke manufactured furniture & related products for the hospitality and retail sectors. We work with a variety of big brand across the UK with many products tailor made specifically to the client’s requirements. We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Account Manager to join our team and continue to strengthen our relationship with many of our global brands that we currently work with.
Account Manager skills and requirements:
- We are seeking someone with previous experience of working in an account management position (or similar role managing and looking after large accounts, brands, multinational/multi-chain brands/companies).
- As the Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting the company’s values and services, therefore previous experience of retaining and growing customer accounts is required.
- Develop and build on customer relationships by attending customer sites, industry specific trade shows and exhibitions.
- Identify and secure new opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Acts as the support function for the client and resolve any issues before they escalate. Understand the customer requirements and deliver a bespoke experience for each customer.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- IT/Microsoft Office proficient.
- Previous experience working in the leisure, hospitality, retail sectors would be highly beneficial, however we would also consider applicants from wider industry sectors such as Account Managers from engineering, manufacturing, automotive or aerospace sectors.
To apply for the Account Manager vacancy please click on the apply button. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.